COMMUNICATIONS AND PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Reporting to the Foundation’s CEO, this is a unique opportunity to grow career experience in a fast-paced membership-based organization. The candidate will work directly with senior Manitoba business leaders, faculty, staff and students of the Asper School of Business. The successful candidate will draft, coordinate and execute short and longer-term communications and provide administrative support to the Foundation’s three programs. The Associates of the Asper School of Business, The Young Associates and The International Distinguished Entrepreneur Award. (IDEA). The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, creative, self-starter with administrative experience. A proven record in communications, and excellent administrative and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Working with Membership-based organizations.
- Developing and implementing strategic, multi-platform marketing communications.
- Minimum of two years related experience in communications, marketing, writing, developing and implementing communications and marketing strategies is required.
- Demonstrated experience in creating a variety of presentations/publications using software/content management systems such as PowerPoint, Adobe, InDesign, Publisher and Photoshop, WordPress.
- Effective governance processes including Board and Committee management, follow-up communication and minute taking.
- Accounting systems and processes.
- Demonstrated innovation in administrative meeting coordination, event and program development and delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must show initiative and to work collaboratively with all levels of faculty, staff, students and senior leaders and the business community.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. The ability to provide advice, develop and present informational material is required.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, and InDesign, Publisher, database and website maintenance (WordPress)
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Business/creative communications/marketing. Preference will be given to graduates of the Asper School of Business.
- Flexible schedule that accommodates attending evening and early morning events.
We offer an excellent compensation package with a competitive salary and benefits plan. Please submit your: resume; cover letter; and remuneration expectations to the attention of AnnaMaria Toppazzini via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, We thank all of those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Application deadline February 28, 2020.